Main Idea || We are made alive with Christ.
CONTINUING THE CONVERSATION:
1. Have you ever thought through what it means to be "alive with Christ?" If so,
- how have you contextualized that? Physically? Spiritually?
2. Being "alive with Christ" means our past is forgiven and our present is meaningful.
- How could really believing that change the way you view your story and the new purpose God's given you?
3. The Bible is full to the brim with garden imagery.
- How might leaning into Spring (seeds, soil, sunlight, new growth) help us see a more complete picture of God's story?
- How might it help prepare you to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus in a few weeks?
4. Being "alive with Christ" means our future is glorious.
- When you think about your forever life, do you picture a renewed/restored earth?
- What "signposts" have you experienced that look/feel/smell/taste/sound "new-earthy?”.