Dear Church Family,
As you know, North Central Church has taken great joy in supporting missionaries near and far (find out who we support at https://northcentral.org/missions). The work performed by the missionaries we support helps bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to groups of people all over the world.
- 2020 GIVING PROMISE PACE With only 2 months remaining, we’re at 64% of our promised giving received ($27,189 of $42,356 as of October 31, 2020). This means that the giving received is behind schedule. Please help us meet this goal before December 31st, 2020 so missionaries may receive 100% of their support. Give Online or In-Person, check "Missions" on Give Envelope.
2020 Giving Goal: $42,356
2020 Giving Received YTD: $27,189
Beginning this year, we are aiming for more financial support for a fewer number and more targeted list of missionaries who are:
- From North Central Church or New York
- Focused on gospel transformation, local needs, Unreached People Groups and planting churches.
Please complete this Online 2021 Faith Promise Card by November 15 if you would like to renew, change, or commit a new faith promise amount for 2021.
Based on the Faith Promise amounts we receive, we promise a yearly amount to the missionaries our North Central Church family supports. Thank you for your prayerful consideration in continuing to help support local and global missions. Each day is a new day to share the Good News of the Gospel and bring light to those in darkness! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 315.458.0896.
As always, every gift received for missions is given to our missionaries. We are grateful for your sacrifice in helping make Jesus famous both locally and around the world.
Pastor Dan Williams
What is a Faith Promise?
A Faith Promise is a spiritual agreement between you and God that, with his help and your prayerful consideration, you will commit to giving a regular contribution to be used specifically for the support of both our local and global missional communities.
Why give a Faith Promise?
New missionaries are continuously being called into the field to share the Good News. Both local and global missionaries graciously sacrifice their sources of regular income while working with emergent believers or nations where they are able share the gospel, provide food and medical assistance, build shelters, and much more. Giving a Faith Promise allows our leadership team, here at North Central Church, determine how much we are able to give in monthly support to each of our different missionaries and missionary programs.
When to give a Faith Promise?
Regular Faith Promise giving can be made based on what works best for you! Some members contribute weekly. Some monthly or yearly.
How to renew, change or commit to a new Faith Promise?
Fill out this Online Faith Promise Card by November 15 for your promised commited for 2021.
How to give a Faith Promise?
Contributions to missions through your Faith Promise can be made:
- Online through ACH Bank Transfer (preferred) or Debit/Credit Card at northcentral.org/give -or- NC Church App Give one-time gifts or set-up recurring gifts based on weekly/bi-weekly/monthly. Select “Missions” giving fund.
- Cash or Check (made payable to North Central Church) placed in a “GIVE" Envelope (Please be sure to specify your contribution to missions).Thank you for your prayerful consideration in continuing to help support local and global missions. Each day is a new day to share the Good News of the Gospel and bring light to those in darkness!If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 315.458.0896.
Your North Central Church Finance Team,
Kristen Glickert, Accounting Manager
Ashley Fielding, Bookkeeper
**Individuals/families who have made a promise will receive a giving statement from our Accounts Manager showing giving progress for the year. If you made a promise and have not received your giving statement, please contact our office at 315.458.0896 M-F 9a-4p or email connect[at]northcentral.org.