Sunday, July 5 for ONE 10am Service, we are inviting our Seniors ages 60+ years old to join us in-person. This is exciting and we can't wait to have everybody together again. Our website [northcentral.org] has been updated with all the information you need to know for what church onsite will look like, including a fun video from Pastor Dan Williams.
Here are 6 quick things to keep in mind:
- 60 Yrs+ Return: We care deeply about our family who is 60 years and older and invite them to return to in-person services if comfortable and in good health
- Masks: Recommended for attenders, Required for Volunteers
- Temperature Checks: While you're in the car as you pull into the parking lot (must be below 100°)
- Touch Free Experience: No Handouts, Handshakes, or Hugs from our greeting team
- Socially Distanced Seating: Groups of chairs will be more than 6ft. apart so you can sit with you family with some space.
- NO Kid Central/KC Jr.: Children will remain with their family for entire service. Learn some tips for having a smooth in-person experience from Kid Ministry Director Amy Jennings https://youtu.be/_SFUXVN_Uds
Are you remaining home to watch online? Please note for JULY & AUGUST, we will be livestreaming one 10am Service at northcentral.org/live. Our online host team will be there with you there during the entire online worship experience.