Main Idea || We grow as the Holy Spirit makes the truths of the gospel understandable to our minds and beautiful to our hearts.
CONTINUING THE CONVERSATION:
1. Look closely at Paul’s prayer and identify what he asks God to do for the Ephesians.
- How do his requests compare with prayer requests you typically hear among believers?
2. What do you like best about what Paul asks God to do for the Ephesians?
3. Why do you like it?We need both an experience of Jesus and a theology of Jesus.
- Which do you have more of?
- How might you get more of the other, and how would that be good for you?
4. How much do you think of eternal life in terms of quantity (living forever) instead of quality (knowing God)?