Main Idea || God’s new family counters the culture by adopting boundaries & behaviors that protect them and promote His reputation.
CONTINUING THE CONVERSATION:
1. Instead of being known primarily for what they are against, Christians should be known for what they are for.
- How does it make you feel when you see or encounter Chrsitians who imitate God well by their self-sacrificing love, thankful attitude or wise decisions?
2. Which of these three areas might need more of your focus to help you shine more brightly and reflect God’s image more clearly?
- self-sacrificing love — thankful attitude — wise decisions
3. Can you relate to having either of these two experiences?
- …being full of and influenced by
i. the Spirit OR
ii. alcohol (or something else)?
4. During Sunday worship services, what circumstances seem to help your singing overflow out of your love for Jesus?