Main Idea: The needy humble helpers are the best helpers.
CONTINUING THE CONVERSATION:
1. What are your thoughts on the idea that God does His work to care for & build his church family primarily through the work of its “ordinary members” more than it’s “extraordinary ministers”?
2. In your opinion, how might it help the American evangelical church to :
- ”Always be humble and gentle.”
3. Why do you think the sacrifice of our “Good Shepherd” is such an important fuel for us in powering up our own humility?
John 10:11 [NLT] 11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep.
4. In what ways could your own humility & gentleness compel you to better...
- provide care for your church family? OR
- receive care from your church family?